Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 1 summary Week 2 plans

We're one full week into the project with 7 more to go and I'm happy to say that we're AHEAD of schedule....that's something I never heard during my manager days at Apple !!! We're not ahead by a lot but we are ahead. The demolition is complete, the cabinets have arrived and are in storage in the garage that looks like it's going to fall over any minute....but is dry as a bone.

I'm doing the pictures a little different today, here's a link to a Picasa Photo Album with all the pictures from the remodel, you can see the before and after easily. Copy this to your browser window and enjoy.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tminick/2009Remodel#

This coming week should see the plumbing roughed in and the start of the electrical roughed in and perhaps complete. Armando (the General Contractor) is a little concerned about having the Electrician on the job with the Plumber...apparently the Electrician is a little finicky about things.

My paying job is busy this week so I may be a little slow in posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment