Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Final phase about to start

It's been a few months and much has been done but with no posts. I'll catch up over the next couple of weeks to get back into the blogging thing and also to learn how to actually blog. I've decided I need to learn this so I'll use the house remodel and my 3 followers as learning tools.

Status report on This Old House.

- The front is finished and it's looking good. We used a mason contractor with the apt name of Rock John Masonry and interestingly enough, Rock is his real name and he's from the Midwest. Here's a couple of pictures of the new entry to the house.





- The plans are finished and approved by the Planning dept in San Mateo, building permits next. What a pain in the ass.

- Demoing the old garage is next, work has begun.

More to come as soon as I relearn blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment